Hi friends. Happy SundayI I’ve seen Paperbacks and Planners do this kind of post for awhile now and I love it soo much that I decided to do it myself! Welcome.
On the blog
Six for Sunday: Books set over Christmas
Welcome to Blogmas
November Wrap Up – Blogmas Day 3
Random Acts of Kindness (on a budget) – Blogmas Day 4
Two Books, One Stone Book Tag – Blogmas Day 5
Blogmas Day 6: Friday Favorites- Favorite Book Covers of 2019
November Favorites – Blogmas Day 7
- The Untethered Soul ⭐
- Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Ask Again, Yes ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Jack of Hearts (and other parts) – Currently reading
- Christmas in the City – Currently reading
- Snug: A Collection of Comics about Dating Your Best Friend – Currently reading
- They’re Strictly Friends – Currently reading
- Love from A to Z – Currently reading
ARC’s I’ve received this week
Snug: A Collection of Comics about Dating Your Best Friend by Catana Chetwynd
Release date: February 4th, 2020
What I’m watching
None! 😂 I’m trying to work through my TBR, ya’ll! I don’t have time for any TV right now!😂😂 Also, my husband has not been to work since mid-day Wednesday because he hurt his ankle, therefore, he’s been hogging the TV.🙄 BUT, I have been binging 2020 bullet journal setups!
- On December 1st, I met my Goodreads reading challenge of reading 100 books this year. While I was telling my husband about that he said “I bet you $100 that can’t reach 150 books read this year.” So, you know what I said? Challenge accepted! Let’s get this $100!! 💸😝
- I’m really feeling a lot of inspiration and excitement this week for the new year! I’ve got a lot of ideas for content and hopefully new project or two in the works.
- I did ok with reading this week but I need to read a whole lot faster to meet that 150 goal by the end of the month!
How was your week?