Hello friends! Happy Monday! How was your weekend?
Welcome back to another down the TBR hole post! Down the TBR hole is a meme created by Lisa at lost in a story that revolves around cleansing your TBR of all those books you’re never going to read and sort through it all to know what’s actually on there. Let’s jump right in!
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
Well. alright friends, that does it for my TBR today.
Have you read any of these? Which of these books to you recommend? Any of these a favorite of yours?